RIVER FLOOD WARNING for the Ohio River At Point Pleasant:
* From this evening to late Monday night…or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:00 AM Saturday the stage was 38.1 feet.
* Minor Flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 40.0 feet.
* Forecast…rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to rise to near 42.4 feet by Sunday evening. The river will fall below flood stage by Monday evening.
* At stages near 40.0 feet…Low lying areas surrounding Point Pleasant and vicinity are flooded due to backwater. Also, the ampitheater lower pier is flooded and half way up the steps.
* A crest near 42.4 feet compares to a previous crest of 41.7 feet on April 6 2018.